There are many ways that you can get involved with Loft 180.
1. Give - This ministry can not keep on going without financial support.
- Give via check or cash by mail or in person.
- Checks Payable to " Loft 180 ".
- Mailing Address:
114 1/2 N. 3rd St.
Marshall, MN 56258
- Give via Paypal
- Give via GiveMN.org
2. Pray - As we do God's work it's important that we are covered with prayer.
- Pray for changed hearts and lives.
- Pray for good leadership.
- Pray for unity.
- Pray for special events that the Gospel would be well presented.
3. Volenteer - There are a few different ways to volenteer.
- Be a mentor, chaperon, or adult leader.
- Help with organizing, setting up, and promoting special events.
- Building mentainence and cleaning. With all the activies there's always something that needs cleaning or fixing.
- Giving rides. Alot of the students don't have a licence or a car so they need rides.
- Provide snacks. Food brings people together.
4. Donate - Here are few things that we could use.
- Pop/Soda & Snack Vending Machine
- Microwave. New style with turntable.
- Water Cooler w/ both a hot and cold spigot.
- Old or used smartphones
- Air Fryer
- Couches and chairs that are in excellent condition
- Lightweight lounge Chairs
- Bean Bag (regular or giant)
- Blankets and Pillows for movie nights and Lock-Ins (Lightly Used or New)
- Game pieces
- Ping Pong Balls
- Air hockey discs
- Plastic darts
- Pool sticks
- Dress up clothes and props for skits (hats, glasses, jewelry, foam finger, etc. The more absurd the better!)
- Tabletop games. The more expensive popular games. Examples:
- Ticket To Ride
- Settlers of Catan
- Forbidden Island
- Regular Playing Cards
- Video Game Systems, Controllers, and Games.
- Nintendo Wii
- Xbox 360
- Cleaning supplies
- Stick Vacuum Cleaner - Shark Rocket
- Carpet Sweeper